A Rivers Agency Account Supervisor wears many hats. They are the friendly voice discussing project goals with clients, as well as the detail-oriented managers delegating tasks within the agency. They oversee a handful of advertising, marketing and web development accounts and serve as the primary point of contact between the agency and its clients.
Rivers Agency Account Supervisors represent the client at agency meetings. Their job is to communicate to the client with tact and composure, answer questions in a timely manner, and make certain the client’s goals are met or exceeded with the delivery of every project.
Account Supervisors play a crucial role in client retention as well as potentially bringing in new business as part of an existing client referral process. Account Supervisors lead the development and presentation of strategic marketing recommendations for clients. They gain a solid understanding of their assigned clients’ industries and are skilled at shaping programs that produce marketing and business results.
2 – 4 years in account management and marketing, preferably within an agency environment.
Account Supervisors must have strong interpersonal and communication skills. They must be able to finesse delicate client relationships while driving the agency to produce its best results. Collaboration and teamwork is key to this role. In addition to all the “soft” people skills, Account Supervisors must be extremely organized, particularly when they have several clients to manage simultaneously.
Rivers Agency Account Supervisors must develop an understanding of:
- The client’s business model
- The marketplace and factors affecting sales
- Advertising techniques from creative, research and media outreach
- Experience or ability to learn technical details for complex web development and digital projects
Core day to day duties:
- Creating and maintaining project timelines, status, budget tracking, meeting agendas, follow up notes and action items
- Thinking and planning ahead for the client
- Writing proposals and making recommendations to address current and potential client’s business problems and needs
- Reviewing and proofing creative and projects to ensure they meet the standards of the agency and the expectations with the client
How to Apply:
Submit your résumé along with a personalized cover letter, letting us know why you want to work here and why you’re the perfect fit for the role.
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com