The Copy Director will bring innovation and creativity to the Rivers team. They will provide leadership, vision and strategy and oversee our clients’ brand voice across all channels and media. This person will be a member of the senior creative team and will manage other writers, proofreaders and editors. They will be responsible for writing and overseeing the creation of informative and engaging copy that helps emphasize client brands and product benefits with the intention of increasing sales and consumer awareness.
- Own and manage the brand copy guidelines and continually update the guidelines to coincide with major brand shifts and/or seasonal requirements.
- Provide strategy, including concept development, for ongoing and seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that copy is clear, accurate, and intelligent, reflecting our client’s brand.
- Create persuasive messages and compelling stories that inform, entertain, inspire, and engage while also generating brand loyalty in consumers and/or trade audiences.
- Work with channel marketing teams to tailor stories for their needs.
- Ensure that a strong, recognizable and relevant voice for each brand is communicated and executed across all marketing touch points.
How to Apply
Submit your resume along with a personalized cover letter, letting us know why you want to work here and why you're the perfect fit for the role.
In order to be considered, you must submit a link to your online portfolio.
Submit resume, cover letter and work samples to email@example.com