We’re looking for an exceptional content strategist / copywriter to join our team in Chapel Hill.
You will partner with designers, strategists and researchers to create content to tell the stories of our clients and the products and services they deliver. You will polish existing content work, and work with a team to set standards and guidelines for multiple brands’ voice and tone. You’re of the belief that quality is better than quantity and seek excellence and perfection in everything you do. And you can be really funny.
As a content strategist / copywriter you will:
- Work with art and creative directors to organize, write, edit and test content for print, web, email, social and app platforms
- Work and collaborate across multiple teams to produce engaging interface language for websites, product names, taglines, headlines, social campaigns and educational content.
- Write with a concise, consistent, cohesive tone across all content channels while helping to evolve our clients’ brand voice
- Deliver inspiring results in a short amount of time on tasks large and small
- Must have a portfolio that demonstrates a wide range of content across multiple mediums. We would like to see content written for advertising and promotion, social media campaigns, transactional emails, catalogs and publications, consumer education, and product launch content.
- Must have worked on major brands (or at least a few we’ve heard of)
- You should be fully acquainted with brainstorming, writing pitch presentations and creating marketing-led decks
- Be innately curious about life and aware of the latest market, media and content trends, materials, writing styles, and most importantly, solving problems
- Be a quick thinker, and an even faster doer
- Must take pride in doing awesome work
- Be passionate about great copy
How to Apply
Submit your resume along with a personalized cover letter, letting us know why you want to work here and why you're the perfect fit for the role.
In order to be considered, you must submit a link to your online portfolio.
Submit resume, cover letter and work samples to email@example.com