You are a brilliant Magento 2 Developer with a strong web portfolio. You know the best way to program a job from experience. You have a positive, upbeat attitude about work. You like to work with a team. You like working with clients, and interpreting their needs.
We need you in the office full time. Salary will be dependent on skill level.
Proven skills & technical requirements
- Understanding of Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components
- Thorough experience in customizing Magento’s front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates
- Competent knowledge of e-commerce data organization and relationships
- Store catalog (categories/products/attributes)
- Sales orders (quotes/orders/invoices/shipments/credits)
- Extending Magento extensions
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS/Less
- Understanding of fundamental OOP concepts
Great to Have
- Magento Certification (developer or Developer +)
- Knowledge of Linux/Bash/SSH
- Knockout/Angular/React or Ember JS experience
- Gulp/Grunt or other task runner experience
- Vagrant/Docker/Encapsulation tools
- Basic understanding of common attacks and how to prevent them (code injection, post hacking, sql injection, etc)
- Git or other version control
- Agile methodologies
How to Apply
Submit your resume along with a personalized cover letter, letting us know why you want to work here and why you’re the perfect fit for the role.
In order to be considered, you must submit a link to your online portfolio.
Submit resume, cover letter and work samples to email@example.com