You are a brilliant Magento 2 Developer with a strong web portfolio. You know the best way to program a job from experience. You have a positive, upbeat attitude about work. You like to work with a team. You like working with clients, and interpreting their needs.
Salary will be dependent on skill level.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Creatively solve complex problems
- Develop on the Magento 2 platform
- Develop custom extensions to be released as third-party add-ons
- Contribute to internal initiatives such as improving our development processes
- Other duties as needed
- 1+ Years Magento 2 Development Experience
- 3+ Years PHP Development Experience
- Knowledge of PHP MVC Web Frameworks (Laravel, Zend, Symfony etc.)
- Working with web services, such as REST, SOAP, etc.
- Working with relational databases, such as MySQL, SQL, Postgres
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as git, including pull request based workflows
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to effectively work and collaborate with others
- Proven ability to build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Package Managers (Composer, NPM)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- PHP 7 Experience
- Magento Certified Developer
- SPA Frameworks – vue.js, React, Angular etc.
- Frontend build tools (Gulp, Grunt)
- CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS, etc.)
- Basic Server Administration (LAMP etc.)
How to Apply
Submit your resume along with a personalized cover letter, letting us know why you want to work here and why you’re the perfect fit for the role.
In order to be considered, you must submit a link to your online portfolio.
Submit resume, cover letter and work samples to email@example.com