Senior Graphic Designer
We’re looking for an amazing and passionate senior graphic designer to join our team in Chapel Hill.
You should be able to envision and implement unexpected visuals and create designs that tell the stories of our clients and the products and services they deliver. You are of the belief that quality is better than quantity and seek excellence and perfection in everything you do. You will be working with a world-class team of graphic designers, programmers, photographers, video producers and strategists on dozens of projects.
As a senior graphic designer you will:
- Work with art and creative directors to build brands
- Design websites, apps, logos, publications, packaging, displays, advertising layouts
- Deliver inspiring results in a short amount of time on tasks large and small
- Work and collaborate across multiple teams
- At least 6-8 years of relevant experience in the design field
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- Must have worked on major brands (or at least a few we’ve heard of)
- Must have an excellent print and web design portfolio
- Be innately curious about life and aware of the latest market and media trends, new aesthetics, materials, graphic styles, typography, and most importantly, solving problems
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Be a quick thinker, and an even faster doer
- Must take pride in doing awesome work work
- Be passionate about great design
How to Apply
Submit your resume along with a personalized cover letter, letting us know why you want to work here and why you're the perfect fit for the role.
In order to be considered, you must submit a link to your online portfolio.
Submit resume, cover letter and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org