Digital Marketing Specialist
Rivers Agency is looking for a digital marketing whiz with strong SEO, analytics, PPC and social media campaign experience. The perfect candidate is curious, creative and always stays ahead of the curve in this changing and dynamic industry. They should have experience creating, implementing and optimizing digital marketing strategies for both B2B and B2C clients. We want you to love online marketing and be fanatical about analytics.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Marketing automation between website, ads, email and social, etc.
- Create strategies, campaigns, contests and promotional plans for various social media channels.
- Oversee budgets, campaign optimization, project management and reporting.
- Manage both Search and Display campaigns, including keyword lists and keyword research, ad groups and monitoring and evaluating of search results across major search channels.
- Able to advise on website content and blogs to help with SEO.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates for Search and Display campaigns.
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords.
- Keep abreast of SEO and PPC industry trends and developments. Apply trends daily and keep client informed of the exciting changes.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and make recommendations for enhancing ROI.
- Communicate to team, management and clients on project developments, timelines and results.
- Collaborate with design team on technical specs and creative needs.
- Publish/schedule daily content on respective brand pages.
- Regularly conduct traffic and competitor analysis.
- Generate weekly and/or monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking and other paid search initiatives.
- 2 years of experience planning and managing social media, PPC and SEO campaigns.
- Experience with Google Ad Manager, SEO and Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated expertise, such as a Google Ad Certification
- Proficiency in managing PPC accounts on AdWords and social media ads.
- Hands-on experience managing AdWords retargeting/re-marketing campaigns.
- Experience maintaining and monitoring of keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Can conduct keyword research and have the ability to understand nuances between different industries.
- Proficiency in running ads, maintaining pages, and creating social engagement on Facebook.
- Ability to identify and develop relationships with social influencers.
- Be well-versed in implementing ad-extensions like Call-Outs, Sitelinks, Structured Snippets, etc.
- Management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and other contextual advertising platforms.
- Ability to story tell and create engaging content is a huge plus.
- Be organized, with a strong ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
How to Apply
Submit your resume along with a personalized cover letter, letting us know why you want to work here and why you're the perfect fit for the role.
In order to be considered, you must submit a link to your online portfolio.
Submit resume, cover letter and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org