In every industry, the race is on to generate leads that can forge new customer and client relationships. Whether you’re in the B2B or B2C world, how you design your lead- generation landing page can be the difference between a beautiful new relationship or a missed opportunity. Use these tips that Rivers Agency has honed over more than 20 years of experience to increase the completion rate of your lead forms and grow your business.
1. Sometimes, less is more. Keep forms extremely simple, only collecting the key information needed to follow up with a lead.
2. Use buttons or checkboxes. These become useful to all parties involved, allowing viewers to request specific information quickly, and businesses to then follow up with a tailored response.
3. Don’t get too wordy or visual-happy. Include adequate white space so the eye can flow from element to element without being overwhelmed.
4. Use customer testimonials or compelling facts to educate visitors about the impact of your products or services and encourage them to submit the form. People like real.
5. Simplify the details. Highlight significant information, such as benefits or data points, using simple animations, interactive elements or relevant imagery that can clearly convey key messages to users who scan pages.
6. Include a call to action on all product or service pages to connect with a representative and provide a link to the lead-gen page.
7. Sweeten the deal by offering an incentive for filling out the form, such as free training courses or capabilities demonstrations.
These seven tactics not only create a better user experience, but they are also proven to help increase lead generation. When incorporated properly, they can help any website become stickier, more memorable and more effective.
Need help? We might be just the right fit. If you’re struggling to handle a marketing, public relations, graphic or any other creative project on your own, we’re here to help. To learn more about our services, feel free to contact us. We can discuss your needs and dreams in depth and determine the next steps you need to take to accomplish your goals.